Unique Innovation Technology Co. provides a 30-Day Return Window (please see our return policy below for more information) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number and the warranty card (warranty card requirement applies to all items ship out after 06/15/2017) serves as your warranty number and must be retained. Unique Innovation Technology Co. will offer no warranty service without this number and the warranty card.
Unique Innovation Technology Co. warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for two years from the original ship date. During this period, Unique Innovation Technology Co. will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Unique Innovation Technology Co.’s option, without charge to you.
All shipping fees both to and from Unique Innovation Technology Co. must be paid by the customer for return, both during and following the 30-day period. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by Unique Innovation Technology Co. at the original build) replaced by Unique Innovation Technology Co. or its authorized service center, become the property of Unique Innovation Technology Co. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The system owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
Unique Innovation Technology Co. makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to the product other than as set forth below. Unique Innovation Technology Co. makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, Unique Innovation Technology Co. is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall Unique Innovation Technology Co. be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Unique Innovation Technology Co.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the product. Unique Innovation Technology Co. shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Unique Innovation Technology Co. representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from overheating, disassembling or other non-recommended practices.
- You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
- No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
- Unique Innovation Technology Co. makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-Unique Innovation Technology Co.) modifications/additions.
- Thirty-day Return Window does not include shipping and handling fees.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to Unique Innovation Technology Co. within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
- Unique Innovation Technology Co. will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in original package with original manuals, registration cards and other accessories (if applicable) in clean, undamaged condition.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department (https://www.uitaudio.com/pages/contact-us) for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 30 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at https://www.uitaudio.com/pages/contact-us.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by Unique Innovation Technology Co. only. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your product, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If you have purchased our on-site warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact Unique Innovation Technology Co. Customer Service at https://www.uitaudio.com/pages/contact-us.
2. If the product must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by Unique Innovation Technology Co. technical support staff to ship your product. Unique Innovation Technology Co. will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
3. Pack the product in its original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. Unique Innovation Technology Co. will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the product with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
Unique Innovation Technology Co.
4. Upon receiving the product, Unique Innovation Technology Co. will repair or replace your product (at Unique Innovation Technology Co.'s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability).
5. All shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
Unique Innovation Technology Co. does not offer technical support for any third - party hardware/modifications. Technical support should be pursued through channels offered by the third - party product vendor. Unique Innovation Technology Co. accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market hardware modifications or additions. Unique Innovation Technology Co. is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any hardware or component the customer did not pay Unique Innovation Technology Co. to install. Unique Innovation Technology Co. is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. Unique Innovation Technology Co. has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an Unique Innovation Technology Co. technician attempts to service the product. Unique Innovation Technology Co. will not warrant any problems arising from an act of the nature (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at Unique Innovation Technology Co. Under no circumstances will Unique Innovation Technology Co. be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. Unique Innovation Technology Co. will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. Unique Innovation Technology Co. makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.